This bold and smooth dark roast coffee is roasted dark enough to capture a favorably strong roast flavor while avoiding any burnt or smoky aspects. This scrupulously dark roast level creates a full-bodied and complex dark roast with a rich but appealing roast character that will inspire your senses. All of our coffees utilize high grown specialty grade 100% Arabica coffee beans rated to meet or exceed specialty coffee criteria. Our coffee beans are freshly roasted in small batches with the utmost care and attention to a unique roast profile for each type of coffee origin. Our coffee blends utilize several single origin beans each roasted to its optimal level to release the richest aroma and most flavorful cup of coffee. This means that you will receive high quality coffee fresher than anything you can get your hands on! We also purchase our beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms. You will experience an incredibly fresh roast profile with an aromatic coffee smell and a rich but smooth flavor that is not bitter. This creates an unforgettable experience in every cup. We hope you enjoy drinking it as much as we enjoy creating it! Verena Street Coffee is named after the quiet neighborhood nestled in the Mississippi River valleys of Dubuque, Iowa where we grew up. Erased by the progress of modern development, the narrow lane called “Verena Street” now survives only in our memories. Today, countless cars pass over the spot where we once played on the swing set our grandfather built. Hoping to recapture the excitement of our childhood, Verena Street now lives on as the namesake of our craft roasted coffee. Although we can no longer walk down Verena Street, it is a place we can once again call home.
- 2lb. dark roast ground coffee; full-bodied and complex with a rich but appealing roast character
- A bold dark roast without any burnt or smoky bitterness to spoil the natural bean flavors
- Sustainably sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms to protect farmers, wildlife and environment
- Freshly roasted and packaged in Dubuque, Iowa at an independent, family owned coffee company
- Kosher certified by the Orthodox Union, the world’s most trusted and recognized kosher certification