The Bistro Electric Burr Grinder crushes the coffee beans between conical burrs rather than chopping them, preventing the coffee from losing its characteristic taste and aroma. By twisting the upper bean container, the variable grind settings can be adjusted from a coarse French press setting all the way down to a fine ground for espresso, depending on the brewing method or personal taste. The Bistro Electric Burr Grinder comes with an attractive, static-free borosilicate glass Presso container that conveniently sits within the base of the unit to collect ground coffee during use and also features a non-slip silicone band for secure handling. The NEW Bistro burr grinder metal body is made of 100% aluminum.
- COFFEE GRINDER: BISTRO Burr coffee grinders crush whole coffee beans between stainless steel conical burrs to preserve bean’s flavor and aroma while maintaining a consistent grind
- ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS: The burr grinder has over 14 settings from coarse to fine, allowing you to go from Espresso to French Press with ease; proven as the best way to grind coffee
- COFFEE CATCHER: Borosilicate glass container reduces the static cling of coffee grounds, while the lid keeps beans fresh
- PRE-SET TIMER: Timed grinding feature and quick grind button let you set the exact amount of time you need to grind the proper amount of coffee, keeping beans fresh and preventing waste
- DURABLE DESIGN: Colorful, compact design equipped with a friction clutch to prevent slipping; pairs perfectly with e-Bodum’s BISTRO collection of kettles and coffee makers